This week, we will try to compress a string! You are to output the string given in the Pastebin link? Easy right? But there are five catches:
- Your score will be based on the number of characters in your program.
- Only java is allowed for this question.
- You will be able to see the program that generates the string.
- The person with the lowest character AC by 11:59 next Sunday (April 14th) will win $25.
- If two people have a solution with the same number of characters, the lexicographical least one wins, if the two programs are the same then the winner will be decided out of random between the identical submissions.
Link to output: https://pastebin.com/PuUnkjDD
Link to program that generated the output: https://pastebin.com/YQUjTuFX
p.s Yi cannot win the competition himself, that would be dumb.